1. AP – Registry of supplier invoice, processing payment
2. Assist in daily accounting data entries and month end closing in the area/scope of
a. Accounts payable
b. Accounts receivable
c. General Ledger (Staff Reimbursement, Accrual & Reversal, miscellaneous bank transactions)
d. Intercompany Billing
3. To handle administrative accounting duties (admin expenses, staff claim, office expenses) and office administrative duties.
4. Assist in preparing audit schedules, which includes AP, AR, and Intercompany Confirmation.
5. Assist in Intercompany reconciliation.
6. Ad hoc data entry works as required.
7. Any other duties/tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience.
- Candidate with full set of accounting will be preferred.
- Good written & Spoken English.
- Resourceful, Meticulous, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good time management
- Experience in working with SAP system, Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred
- Please note this position is based in Singapore. All who are interested are encouraged to apply. However, there is no relocation assistance offered.