CellMark is currently in an exciting time of business growth and development. It has never been more important to ensure we can meet business requirement of external partners and stakeholders, but also internally ensuring our processes are as secure, smooth and effective we need to surpass the expectations among customers and suppliers.
The position requires that you are a self driven analytical person, taking responsibility for your plans and results. You take own initiatives, having good business acumen and good skills to interact with people around the globe.
Areas of importance to work with, but not limited to; FW, WiFi, Access Management, Microsoft Related security best practices.
The IT Security Specialist role requires taking care of the following tasks:
- Together with the IT team and business divisions improve our solutions to make our system environment more secure
- Lead projects in the area of Cyber security
- Identify areas with improvement potential, suggest solutions, build business cases etc.
- Manage running assignments
- Incident and problem management
- Procurement of Security services
- Supplier relations
The position requires the following skills:
- Proven experience in the area of Cyber Security, examples but not limited to:
- Access Management
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Product/service related experience being beneficial:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
- Rukus and Aruba
We believe that you are responsible, careful, flexible and able to handle high workloads from time to time. You have good planning skills, and like to complete what is initiated, and can create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Some traveling will be required.
Start: As soon as possible.
Please note this position is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. All who are interested are encouraged to apply, however, at this time there is no relocation assistance for this position.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible! We are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible.