CellMark is a privately owned independent marketing and supply chain service company facilitating trade and business development across multiple industries. We run 6 international divisions in Pulp, Paper, Packaging, Recycling, Chemicals and Basic Materials. Through our network of experts in 30-plus countries, we provide a full suite of services: sourcing, sales and marketing, finance, logistics, regulatory compliance, business development and in some areas custom manufacturing. With our vision, surpassing expectations, we commit to improve every day, supporting our clients in every action that we take. To strengthen our European Recycling Team, we are looking for a new LOGISTICS REPRESENTATIVE (m/w/d), located in our Leiden Office in the Netherlands.
Your work tasks
- In cooperation with responsible purchase trader, the representative work to ensure the future supplier and customer relationships and continued business
- Issuing and following-up of contracts sent to supplier:
- Sending contract mentioning all requirements and latest stuffing date
- Receiving loading schedule from supplier
- Liaising with truckers to arrange loadings and unloadings according to supplier’s and customer’s needs.
- Receiving all documents after loading / unloading and processing them on time
- Filing orders and documents in ERP and OneDrive
- Ensuring that orders are loaded according to terms agreed between supplier/customer and trader
- Making sure all orders are loaded/delivered on time and informing trader when each supplier/customer has completed all his orders to keep a steady flow
- Checking all logistics options and costs, preparing budget
Trucker / Custom broker contacts:
- Booking of freight according to supplier needs and best logistics costs, ensuring that supplier and client requirements are met.
- Forecasting volumes with traders and make sure truck space is secured at required rate
- Providing documents for custom clearance in due time
- Following instructions given and ensuring good communication with trader and the logistics manager
- Liaising with documentation team
- Helping colleagues when required and possible
- Relevant commodities, prices, customers, supplier
- Customs and regulations including terms of delivery and logistic procedures
- Computer handling, such as IFS, MS Office, etc.
- Fluent in the English & Spanish languages, Italian or French is a plus
- CellMark's internal functions