Job Title: Sales Service Representative
Department: Packaging - Novato, California
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Providing support related functions in a fast-paced environment this position will be involved in the coordination of sales support duties related to export trading.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Multi-faceted in scope, duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage order files and communications. Included are: Coordination by phone and e-mail, with staff, customers, agents and suppliers to facilitate the production and delivery of paper and pulp orders to import and export markets.
- Coordinate documentation and logistics.
- Order processing.
- Handle inquiries from traders, customers, and suppliers.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during the various stages from order receipt to final billing process.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree
- Customer service/logistics experience in the commodity and/or transportation industries
- Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual in Spanish not required, but a plus
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Energetic, go-getter attitude
- Detail oriented and can multi-task
- Must be a team player and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Please note this position is located in Novato, California - USA. All who are interested are encouraged to apply. However, at this time there is no relocation assistance for this position.